Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whose I Am

And He said to me, "My [child],  you have always been with me.  All that is mine is yours. ~ Luke 15:31

Confidence is having belief in yourself and your abilities.  I don't always have full confidence in myself when I'm in certain situations or doing certain activities.  I was talking to God about it and what He revealed to me was a gentle reminder of who He is.  God is confident around everyone, because He knows who He is.  As His daughter, I shouldn't lack confidence, either.

It's not about my activities or my circumstances, but about remembering who I am and whose I am.  God said that we have always been with Him and all that is His--His personality, His character, His attributes, etc.--is ours, we simply need to know it, believe it, and walk in it.

If there's an area of your life where you feel you are lacking, or could be more filled up, ask God to give you a revelation about who you are in Him.  You are His son.  You are His daughter.  You are His.
~Heather Potts~

No comments:

Post a Comment