Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Things to Enjoy


[Focus] on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy. ~ 1Timothy 6:17
  
The office where I work has half-cubes, so whatever you do at your desk, not only can everyone hear, but they can also see.  I got a new CD over the weekend that I was quite excited to listen to, but am unable to at work because some around me complain that they can hear it.  So I thought, “I’ll get headphones,” but it’s not in the budget for this month so I’d have to wait.  But here’s the coolest part: God reminded me that I already have headphones!  My God is big enough to create the whole world, but He’s also in the tiniest details that He will draw my attention to the fact that I have headphones in my house so that I can listen to my CD at work.  This wasn’t for anything other than my enjoyment!  Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment