Monday, September 12, 2016

Nevertheless

“Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.” ~ Jeremiah 33:6 NIV

Yesterday, I was talking with a friend about the battles and struggles in our lives, the attacks that keep relentlessly and vengefully coming against us. She said in her life, when the attacks are hardest, she keeps coming back to, “But God.” But God who is rich in mercy. But God who gives the increase. But God. I said for me it’s, “Nevertheless.” Nevertheless, He will bring health and healing to it. Nevertheless.

You’re battling illnesses and the doctors report no hope; nevertheless, God will bring health and healing to it. You’re at odds with your kids and/or spouse and you feel defeated; nevertheless, God will bring health and healing to it. You’re facing insurmountable odds in your finances and debt; nevertheless, God will bring health and healing to it.

No matter what you’re facing, no matter how it looks, humble yourself, come before your Father and hear Him say, “Nevertheless.”

©Heather Potts 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment