Saturday, October 28, 2017

Just Worship

But you are holy, you who inhabit the praises of Israel. ~ Psalm 22:3 WEB

Is it truly possible to capture the beauty of God’s Spirit that enters the room when you worship?

I don’t really have any words.
Just beauty.
If I were a dance, I’d move gracefully and majestically.
If I were a river, I’d flow swiftly and continuously.
If I were a song, I’d sing sweetly and melodiously.
If I were an artist, I’d paint smoothly and magnificently.

But I’m a writer, a researcher, a prayer partner, and a friend. So instead, I will pray that as you enter His courts with signing, He will pour out His Spirit on you, that you shall go forth with joy and be led out with peace, (Psalm 100:4; Joel 2:28; Isaiah 55:12).

Father, I ask that Your Spirit would envelope them in beauty. And as they worship, opening themselves up to You, I pray that they would find a place of wholeness and complete perfection in You. Not because of anything they have done or will do, but simply because in You, they are whole and complete. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.

©Heather Potts 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment