Thursday, August 9, 2018

Everlasting


Oh Praise the Name ~ Hillsong 

The Lord appeared from of old to me [Israel], saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you. [Deut. 7:8.] ~ Jeremiah 31:3 AMPC



What a great image for today. It perfectly wraps up the journey we’ve been on, the decisions being made, and our focus on God’s promises for the future. This scripture is another promise from God, much needed today, that He WILL CONTINUE His faithfulness. It doesn't stop just because there is loss and pain. And the loss isn't a sign of anything other than we live in a fallen world.

I hope that whatever you might be going through or facing today, that God's promises fill you with hope, peace, confidence, and joy.

Thank you, Father, for Your promises. Thank you for being for me, in this moment, exactly what I need! In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
~Heather Potts~

No comments:

Post a Comment