Friday, February 4, 2011

The Key

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. ~ Jeremiah 33:3

I used to think that scripture referred to some profound mystery, like why God chose oxygen as the gas we would breathe. Really, what God reveals is profound, but in a personal way, because our God is personable. When you have that relationship with Him, you can call on Him and trust that He will answer you. There's been an area of my life that I had concerns about and needed God's reassurance and clarity. After praying and seeking God in a mighty way, He impressed upon me a peace last week. It wasn't an answer, but a knowing that He would answer me. Then, during our 1st Wednesday service at church, God revealed the answer to me, which was the key to everything in my life. The truth He revealed may not be considered profound to others, but because it was the key to unlocking so many areas in my life, it was very profound to me.

What answers do you need from God? What things do you need Him to reveal? Spend time with Him and ask Him. You can trust that He wants to reveal the answers to those who seek Him.

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. ~ Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment