Wednesday, October 17, 2018

He Goes with Us


First ~ Lauren Daigle

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. ~ Psalms 118:24 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.118.24.ESV

How’s your Wednesday going?

If you made it to Wednesday, shouldn’t it be all “downhill” and “smooth sailing” from here? That’s what we’re led to believe, but that’s not always the case.

This morning Holy Spirit whispered Psalm 118:24 to me. It was a simple reminder that I can face and tackle whatever may lie ahead, because the Lord's grace & mercy will go with me, (Psalm 23:6). But also, because the Lord made the day. Nothing is unexpected, and nothing is too hard for Him to help me overcome or maneuver. 

So far, I've been hit with some interesting challenges at work, but each time, I remember what He said, "This is the day the Lord had made...His grace and mercy go with me."

Praying this simple promise helps you find peace, as you maneuver through the rest of your week.
©Heather Potts 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment