Monday, July 11, 2011

You Answered Me

On the day I called, you answered me ~ Psalm 138:3

Today was my Grandma and Grandpa Erkilla's 59th wedding anniversary.  I wish my grandma was still alive to have celebrated it.  My grandparents had an amazing love for each other, but even more so for God.  One of my favorite qualities about my grandma was that no matter her age, she was always a kid in God's Kingdom.

Sadly, not every marriage is a Grandma and Grandpa Erkilla and not every wife knows she is a kid in God's Kingdom.  Many marriages never make to 59 years; some never even make it to two.  The Bible says, "On the day I called, you answered me."  It's comforting to know that when I need Him, I can call out to God and He will take time from answering prayers, opening doors, revealing things, and spend real, personal time with me.

No matter what you're going through, what struggle you may be facing, know that God loves you immensely! He will always stop to answer your call.  He wants to cuddle with you and hold you in His lap and comfort you.  He wants you to know how important you are to Him and that in His Kingdom, no matter your age, you should be free to be a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment