Saturday, January 12, 2019

Yes and Amen


My Defender ~ Jeremy Camp

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; ~ Psalms 130:5 ESV

Scholars say there are over 6,000 promises in the Bible. That means, regardless of the circumstance, there's more than one promise in there for you! 

What do you need today, this week, month, and year? Ask Holy Spirit for a Promise on which to stand. Ask for a Word from God, so when the devil says, "No way. Na-ah. Never gonna happen for you," you can declare with assurance and authority, "All of God's promises are Yes and Amen!" 

Father, be with my friends today. Pour out Your Spirit upon them. Send them Your promises, upon which they can stand, and declare in Your authority as Yes and Amen! In Jesus Name I pray Amen.  
©Heather Potts 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment